Why do we require a deposit?
Deposits are charged for several important reasons:
- Lock in your commitment to proceed with your project.
- Allow us to book your project in for commencement, prepare a project schedule and prioritise the work around what other projects are also booked in.
- Pay for our professionals to get started on your project.
Why do we require payment before releasing the finished product?
Payment before delivery is required to complete projects. Once all work has been approved and finalised, besides it just being good manners to pay for the work that's been done for you, the following are also relevant:
- We also have suppliers that require upfront payment before any relevant components of your project are released to us, in order for us to release to you.
- Unfortunately we have had clients not pay in the past and once we hand over our finished product, it's very time consuming and costly to chase, and eventually recover, the money owed for services rendered.
- We offer many things but do not offer credit as part of our product mix. We prefer to focus our skills on running our boutique Web & Graphic Design Studio, and not a bank.